Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available, shipping within 2-4 working days.
- Order number: MV650720
These can be plug & play mounted to the front and rear of the Vespa GTS. All suitable tyres up to a 140 width can be fitted. These wheels are manufactured in accord with the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organisation (ETRTO) guidelines.
- 3.00 -12"
- 10 spokes
- black with silver edge
- an additional assembly kit is required for the rear
- with German MOT approval certification (ABE)
- KBA 53421
The following tyre-sizes are approved for this rim:
- Tyre size front axle: 120/70-12 in connection with
- Tyre size rear axle: 120/70-12 opt. 130/70-12 opt. 140/70-12
- Tyre size front axle: 130/70-12 in connection with
- Tyre size rear axle: 130/70-12 opt. 140/70-12
When using the 140/70-12" tyre on this special wheel, a tyre approval from the tire manufacturer must be submitted. You can find the ABE (approval) document in the download area where all approved tyres including the separate tyre-approval are listed. The latest version of the ABE can be found at the downloads. Before buying, please check whether the ABE is valid for your scooter or not.
Information: Once the size of the tyre has been altered the conversion ratio of the mechanical ORIGINAL speedometer is also affected. As the original speedometer has around a 10% optimistic difference to the actual road speed - the tolerances, when using a 12” wheel with a 140 tyre or even a 13” wheel with a 140 tyre, remain acceptable. In the end this conversion has the effect of making the displayed speed more accurate!
- Front wheel: Plug & Play! No additional mounting accessories are required!
- Rear wheel: To mount these wheels to the rear of your GTS, this special shaft sleeve (# MV848039) is always required.
- If your scooter is also equipped with an ABS system, a mounting kit (# MV000617) along with new wheel bolts and mounting screws for the ton wheel are also required. These are not included in the delivery and must be ordered separately.
- Following mounting of the wheel to an ABS equipped model, the ASR/ABS system requires recalibration. A detailed set of instructions are also included in the download section of the webshop, or in the scooters owners handbook.