Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-4 Workdays
- Order number: MV650816
The first 13” wheel in existence with full German MOT certification that can be mounted on to the Vespa GTS with no problems. No more legal grey-areas or hassle with the police and vehicle testers! Bolt them on to your Vespa and enjoy full legality with your impressive 13” upgrade conversion! Also the 140/60-13” tyres are now fully road legal when mounted to these wheels! It has never before been easier for a 13” wheel conversion, in combination with wider tyres, to receive official recognition and approval. These wheels are manufactured in accord with the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organisation (ETRTO) guidelines.
- 3.00 -13"
- 10 spokes
- an additional assembly kit is required for the rear
- with German MOT approval certification (ABE)
- KBA 53352
The following tyre-sizes are approved for our PORDOI rim:
- Tyre size front axle: 110/70-13 in connection with
- Tyre size rear axle: 110/70-13 opt. 120/70-13 opt. 130/60-13 opt. 130/70-13 opt. 140/60-13
- Tyre size front axle: 120/70-13 in connection with
- Tyre size rear axle: 120/70-13 opt. 130/60-13 opt. 130/70-13 opt. 140/60-13
- Tyre size front axle: 130/60-13 in connection with
- Tyre size rear axle: 130/60-13 opt. 130/70-13 opt. 140/60-13
- Tyre size front axle: 130/70-13 in connection with
- Tyre size rear axle: 130/70-13 opt. 140/60-13
- Tyre size front axle: 140/60-13 in connection with
- Tyre size rear axle: 140/60-13
When using the 140/60-13" tyre on this special wheel, a tyre approval from the tire manufacturer must be submitted. You can find the ABE (approval) document in the download area where all approved tyres including the separate tyre-approval are listed. The latest version of the ABE can be found at the downloads. Before buying, please check whether the ABE is valid for your scooter or not.
Information: Once the size of the tyre has been altered the conversion ratio of the mechanical ORIGINAL speedometer is also affected. As the original speedometer has around a 10% optimistic difference to the actual road speed - the tolerances, when using a 12” wheel with a 140 tyre or even a 13” wheel with a 140 tyre, remain acceptable. In the end this conversion has the effect of making the displayed speed more accurate!
- Front wheel: Plug & Play! No additional mounting accessories are required!
- Rear wheel: To mount these wheels to the rear of your GTS, this special shaft sleeve (# MV848039) is always required.
- If your scooter is also equipped with an ABS system, a mounting kit (# MV000617) along with new wheel bolts and mounting screws for the ton wheel are also required. These are not included in the delivery and must be ordered separately.
- Following mounting of the wheel to an ABS equipped model, the ASR/ABS system requires recalibration. A detailed set of instructions are also included in the download section of the webshop, or in the scooters owners handbook.